A property valuation is an assessment of the value of your property based on a number of factors including location, condition and size. Your valuation will be carried out in person by a professional surveyor who will take notes and photographs.
Whilst most people will want a valuation on a property they’re either buying or selling, there are plenty of other situations, as listed below, in which you’d need a property valuation. We carry out valuations in the following areas:
- Buying or Selling (Residential, Commercial, Agricultural)
- Rental / Investment
- Estate Planning
- Banking, Legal And Revenue Valuations
- Family Law
- Expert Witness
- Banking and Mortgage purposes
- Revenue-related valuations
- Family Transfer
- Self-Administered Pension Funds
- HSE Fair Deal Scheme
As valuers, we are highly knowledgeable and have vast range of experience in Residential, Commercial, Bank and Agricultural valuations.